Blogmas day 9 and 10

8:37 PM

Okay so basically i'm not keeping up too well with my blogmas days, BUT I am not giving up! The excitement in my bones is getting bigger and bigger every day!

This week I got my hair done by the girls at work. We decided to have some fun and got the purple colours out. I also decided to cut my har off and go back to short again. I always like to do different things and i'm lucky enough to be able to pull off long, medium and super short styles......i think :P haha What do you think of this month's look??



My vegan eating has been going well. 2 days in and so far so good. Not missing any of the junks foods or dairy.....yet! For lunch today I had a fruit salad as usual and a salad roll packed with yummy veg. I also  had a go at making my own vegan BBQ sauce which turned out super yummy and went really well with sweet potato fries. Yum!

I also started reading a really interesting book called The China Study. I haven't been able to put it down. I will do a little review on it later when I have finished it. It is all about nutrition and how we are not informed on all of the facts on how to keep healthy. Also how a plant based diet is the best way to optimum health. Very fascinating read and a little scary if it is all true. Obviously I will have to do some more research no matter what.

I have a few recipes coming up for Blogmas so stay tuned! and tomorrow hear all about my adventures at Adelaide's Carol's by Candlelight.

Stay Happy and Healthy
Liane Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter