Favourite Vegan Beauty Products

1:13 AM

It has been quite a while since I have posted on here. I really love blogging and it always makes me happy when I actually get it done but lately I just haven't been able to find the time. I am going to make it my new goal to try and blog at least twice a week.

Now that I have finally managed to get a general routine back into my lif, I think I am ready to dedicate some of my week to just writing. I am super excited and I hope to be able to organise set days for you guys for my meal prep posts and monthly favourites. 

Speaking of favourites, this month I have been super excited to find some vegan beauty products that I have absolutely loved and I am so keen to show them off to you guys.

All of these items were just found in my local Coles. I always try hard to keep up with my vegan eating but recently I have been trying to make the conscious effort to change my daily beauty products to vegan options as my old products run out. I am really trying hard to cause as least damage to the environment and animals as I can by making better choices and researching.

This month I started to run out of some of my products and I replaced them with these options:


Original Source Mango Shower Gel:
Seriously guys! I can't get enough of this stuff, it smells absolutely amazing. I spend most of my sower time just sniffing the bottle. It is devine. The first time I swapped my shower gel I chose the mint scented one in the Original Source brand but it was such a strong smell of mint and tea tree that it really annoyed my nostrils in the morning. When I found this Mango one I was in heaven. I love my morning showers now. Not only is the smell amazing but it is also super soft on the skin. I love it.




Australis Oh 2 Glow Liquid Foundation: 

I have always had a love hate relationship with liquid foundations. I I can never find the right colour or when I do find the right colour it doesn't feel nice on my skin or it fades during the day etc etc. A friend recommended this foundation to me and when I found out that it was also vegan friendly I knew I had to give it a try.
I am hooked. This foundation is da bomb! It is so nice and silky to put on your skin and it really gives a lovely natural finish. It is also a good colour match for my skin. I have the shade 'natural tan' and I just haven't found any other foundation that I have used so much and not tired of. I am hoping to try out a few more australis products as I believe quite a few of their products are vegan friendly.




Australian Pure Beauty - Pores Be Clean 

Everyone needs a good exfoliating face scrub! I have been through so many different exfoliating scrubs in my life it's not funny. The Australian Pure Beauty one I chose has Lilli Pilli and Wattleseed in it and although i'm not a huge fan of the scent, I do really like the scrub. It does the job well and my face feels really clean and smooth after I use it. I also love that it is an australian made and owned product. I only use this face scrub twice a week and I am currently looking to replace my daily face wash soon with a vegan product so I will let you know how that goes when I find one.

Australian Pure Beauty - Skin Be Clean Wipes 
From the same company I found these cleansing face wipes. This brand was on special in coles so when I found the face scrub I also grabbed the wipes. Again I am not a fan of the scent of these wipes. They are enriched with cucumber and vitamin E and are super soft on my skin. I wouldn't say they are the best wipes i have ever had but they are definitely in my top 5 and being a vegan product really hits the right spot for me. They remove make up really well but I must admit that I have had better wipes for removing mascara. These ones just take a little extra to get the eye makeup off.

CROP Pure Rosehip Oil 
Holy crap, I certainly saved the best for last. This rosehip oil is a lifesaver. I use this oil every time I clean my face and it is PERFECT!! My face has never felt so good in my whole 30 years on this earth. This stuff is like a dream and I just can't get enough. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend. It is so soft on my skin and helps keep my skin smooth all day. I am not going to be able to survive without it ever again. It is a little on the pricey side but I think it is worth the price.

So there you have it guys. My favourite vegan beauty products so far. Do you have any favourite products you think I should try?? I would love to hear about them so please let me know in the comments.

Stay Happy & Healthy
Liane Xx
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter