Vlogging and the start of Christmas

2:54 AM

I was shopping this week with the kids and when we stepped in Target we saw that they had already started their Christmas stock on shelves! Oh my golly goshness can you believe that Christmas stuff is already out? I can't believe it! It just does not fell like I should be thinking of Christmas already. 2015 has been such a fast year and it is making me think the last few days that maybe life really is flashing before my eyes.


Due to this thinking I have been sitting down today and reviewing my "bucket list", which just so happens to be HUGE!! But I was thinking of how many things I want to do in my life and how I really need to get into gear and start crossing a lot of my list off. So every week I am going to try my damn hardest to try and either accomplish a task or get started prepping to complete a task.

I really do think I need to get out there and sort it all out.

Speaking of Christmas I have decided that for my Christmas treat this year I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get myself a new camera so that I can start working on some vlogs for both here and youtube. I have been thinking about starting my own vlog for a long time now but I really want to get sorted and get it happening. I think if I can organise a camera for Christmas and start researching filming and editing I will be able to start my vlogs in 2016. I am super excited and I will be looking at some vlogging ideas in the meantime.

It is the long weekend here in Adelaide this weekend and I am totally loving it. I have spent it with my husband and we visited the Market Shed on Holland St today. We had the yummiest Banh Mie (I think that is how you spell it haha) and enjoyed eating it in the gorgeous sunshine, listening to a lovely young lady sing with her guitar. We also went for a drive down to Glenelg and just sat by the beach and had a browse. I treated myself to my very first waffle today! I was super impressed and I have become a huge fan. I chose a waffle topped with banana and icecream. YUM!

I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend and if you have anything you would like to see me vlog about next year feel free to let me know. I would love to hear about your ideas.

Stay Happy and Healthy
Liane Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter