Embrace Documentary and my Wellness Journey

11:19 PM



Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting much the last couple of months. Basically life has been throwing me quite a few curveballs the last few weeks. I have been feeling like my parenting has been failing and my confidence in life has slipped. I have also felt like relationships with friends, family and my husband have been lacking. Because of all these emotions and then stressful situations on top of them I started to get my anxiety back. I was shaky and always crying, a few times I actually experienced anxiety attacks where I couldn't breathe, which I haven't had for years now. 

I knew that I had to make some changes. Some changes were done purposely and some changes came as complete surprises to myself and others around me. The best change I made was to get some assistance. I knew I was struggling with life and just at my most emotional state a lovely lady walked into my work and introduced herself to my boss. Lizzie is a Wellness And Nutrition Coach and she came into my cafe to share an event that she was hosting for the new Embrace documentary. Because I usually dealt with most marketing at my work my boss introduced us and I made contact with Lizzie to find out more about her event. 

Things really changed for me that day. Being interested in nutrition myself I found Lizzie's business Freshly Squeezed Wellbeing really interesting and I kept browsing through her website. I had heard of Wellness Coaching before but never knew exactly what it was and I was intrigued. Long story short I signed up with Lizzie for one of her challenges. There is a 6 week or 12 week challenge where Lizzie is like your personal cheerleader. She empowers you to take control of your own health and happiness by  supporting and motivating you and helping you discover what you need in your life and how to achieve your goals. 

So far I am half way through my 6 week challenge with Lizzie and I am amazed at how much happier I am already. Because I feel like Lizzie has pushed me to take control of my own life and given me so much confidence in just a few weeks. My life is certainly not perfect but I am learning tools to build confidence and use positivity to get through challenges. I am also starting to build good habits that help get me towards my goals like being more active/eating healthy so that I can stay fit and spending more time on myself and with family and friends. My relationships are already improving and my life is so much better for it. 

A change that came as a shock was me leaving my job. I loved my job and everyone that I worked with. They were like family to me but with all the stress being put on nmyself and some issues at the time I just snapped. I left my job and I have spent the last 2 weeks just plain focusing on me. It is the extra time I now have that has really helped me get back on track. I was focusing on the wrong things this whole time and leaving my job although horrible did come at a good time. I have really improved in general. I don't know what my future holds but i'm sure that I will be able to find the right path again soon. 

While having my coaching Lizzie was holding a ladies fundraiser with a new documentary that was coming out. I was able to get tickets to the fundraiser of the new documentary called Embrace. I invited a close friend of mine to come along with me. It was a great girls night out. 

Here is the trailer:


Guys, this movie was SO worth the watch. It really inspired me. I'm not a huge documentary fan but this was amazing. It was funny, moving, inspiring and emotional. The message it gives out is just incredible. It really hit me hard because I am one of those women who always puts way too much attention on the way I look and always trying to be someone I am not. This film made me walk out with so much confidence in myself and also wanting to share the love with everyone else.

If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.


My plan for the future is to just believe in myself. To live my life the way I want to live and not waste time on things that take up too much of my energy and don't contribute to my happy and healthy lifestyle. I will be spending more time with my family and friends and I will do hobbies that I love like more blog writing and crafts. I will start doing things on my bucket list and basically just live.





I hope you guys stick around to see my adventures.

Stay Happy & Healthy
Liane Xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter