The Blues

8:45 AM

As I write this it is 1am on Saturday morning and I am rugged up on the couch watching Come Dine With Me with cough syrup, honey and lemon tea, tissues and a thermometer.




Here's the deal. 

I stopped being vegan a couple weeks ago and since then I have been constantly sick. I have caught everything that is going around. My menstrual cycle wreaked havoc on my body yet again and made me incredibly sick and now I have caught some sort of cold. I have had zero energy. 

I don't know if it is because of the vegan diet stopping or if it is just because of the processed crap. See the reason I went vegan in the first place is because being vegan makes it so much easier to keep on track of eating the right foods. Once I stopped being vegan and tried to just eat clean it got too tempting to eat anything and everything. While I was vegan I was reading more labels and making better decisions. Plus so many meals were filled with crazy amounts of veggies and fruit. 

My 30 day challenge of clean eating stopped after two weeks because I got sick and I got tired. I didn't have the energy I had while I was vegan. I just can't get it back. So I stopped writing about my challenge. Now that I am sick again it has been a big wake up call. 

I want to get my immune system boosted again and I want my energy and health back. I am thinking of doing a juice fast with my husband while the kids are away. I haven't decided on how many days yet but I will work that out and definitely blog about it. Then I will most likely go back to more vegan style eating again. Once again I won't be fully vegan cause I will still eat honey and maybe eggs. I'll let you know more about that when I decide on a plan. 



For now I'm going to try and sleep and hopefully I can prepare a plan for my juice fast to reboot my system again. I'll keep you all updated on the progress. 

Stay Happy & Healthy
Liane Xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter