A Difficult Month!

9:57 PM

The last few weeks have been quite difficult for me and it is one of the main reasons that I have been so quiet on my blog. Life basically took a turn when I quit my apprenticeship job at the hairdressers and went back to the cafe and barista life. I am so much happier back doing what I love and I am very much loving life it took a little change in direction to realise what I really wanted in life and I am so proud of myself for allowing myself to experience the unknown.

Changing jobs again meant that I had to get into a different routine again and it was this new routine that sent my eating habits out of whack. Because my new job is casual my days and hours change every week so in my first week I stopped eating breakfasts mostly because some days I was up too early and just wanted to get in the car and get to work and other days because I was just so tired and wanted to sleep in. Not eating breakfast and my snacks during the day lead to cravings for all the bad stuff and my vegan eating failed a lot. I was almost ready to just give up.

I was still eating majority of vegan dishes but I was very disappointed in myself for eating the wrong things. I don't think I should be living like this at all. I believe that everyone should eat healthy foods. I will never give up on that, but as I have mentioned a few times before I don't like 'labels' because once you give yourself a label it normally means that you end up beating yourself up over the minor things. For example a few weeks ago I was hating on myself for eating an egg with my yummy vegan noodle stirfry.


Honestly.....I don't deserve it. I try everyday to eat healthy, eat organically and most importantly be happy. I can't be happy when myself and others are judging me. I have thought about this a lot in the last couple weeks and I just think that there are so many people out there in the world who give themselves a label like vegan, paleo, vegetarian etc and then they use it like a religion picking on people who are not doing it right or not agreeing with their beliefs. 

I didn't become vegan to judge others or force others to join me. I became vegan because I wanted to be healthy, happy and environmentally friendly. I have decided to stop being so hard on myself and to just complete my mission of becoming fit and healthy, the way that I want to.

I am finally back on track. I'm feeling fantastic again and most importantly i'm happy. My diet is now pretty much 95% vegan. I eat eggs every now and again and honey.....why? because I think they are good for my health and they keep me satisfied after quitting meat and dairy products. I have so much more energy again. I'm just living life my way and sharing with the world little bits and pieces of how I stay healthy and happy.

It is so good to be back blogging again and I can't wait to share with you lots more recipes, reviews and so much more for living a healthy lifestyle.

Stay Happy and Healthy
Liane Xx 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter